posted on September 16, 2019 11:30
Precision machining company, Baker Engineering, LLC. (BE) core business centers around the design and development of high tech, high performance technologies for a variety of applications, from custom engines, to engine components, to the production of parts and mechanical assemblies for other industries. BE is a division of Waséyabek Development Company, LLC that is wholly owned by the Nottawaseppi Huron Band of the Potawatomi, a Federally recognized Indian Tribe.
Baker Engineering is seeking skilled and experienced Automotive and Production Technician to join our talented team in our Nunica, MI office.
The Automotive and Production Technician will perform engine or vehicle repair services as scheduled or directed. This may include high performance engine repair, engine tune up, electrical systems, suspension, steering, and brakes. Intermittently perform mechanical technician services to support manufacturing and engineering operations as required.
· Certified Automotive Mechanic License (current) and own tool set
· Auto Engine Tune-up/Performance Certification
· Knowledge of automotive electrical systems
· Drive-ability diagnostic knowledge
· Dependability and ability to work well with others are essential
· Ability to work onsite in Nunica, MI
· Ability to pass a background investigation, including but not limited to nationwide criminal record search, and other relevant background information deemed necessary by BE
· United States Citizenship required by contract
This position may require travel up to 5% of the time
This is a full-time hourly position
Relocation expenses are not provided
Veteran Hiring & Native American Preferences will be applied in accordance with BE policy.
Baker Engineering is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
Competitive salary and company-paid benefits are available to the right candidate. Visit www.bakerengineeringmfg.com for more information.
Email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org